1600 MS points, what to buy?

Like the title says im looking to buy something with my points and im thinking about an arcade purchase but i would like some suggestions.

I was thinking about NBA Jam or Limbo but im still unsure.  Anyone have some amazing suggestions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Resident Evil 4 is what I got lately.

Crysis, or get the nba jam demo to see if you like it 1st.

I didnt have time to edit the previous post but here is the link to Crysis 1.   4 GB to download.  1,600 ms points. $19.99.

marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80245410968

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

I have 1600 points too, just sitting there waiting for a rainy day. As for what you should buy, Crysis. It's essentially a full retail FPS. It's a great game too

[/quote]

I plan to get Crysis 1 for sure. Its in the Games On Demand section.   Probably around christmas time because thats when I usually get a lot of ms points.  Plus nothing else is coming out in Christmas so it will be a nice fresh break from the overwhelming games coming out in November. 

Sorry for the double post but I also just noticed, you don't own Banjo Kazooie or Banjo Tooie. Both games are AMAZING 3d Platformers and if you have never played the originals, they are totally worth a buy. Both games are completely and utterly amazing, and are both incredibly fun.

-

They are both 15$ and if you can only get one I personally recommend Banjo Tooie. Kazooie is a lot easier and shorter but very quality. Tooie is really long and has a lot of backtracking, and is decently difficult. Both are really good and worth the money though.

I checked your played games and you don't seem to own Super Meat Boy. If you love Platformers you'll love Super Meat Boy. The game is not only fun, but frustrating and it feels real good when you actually beat it. I recently bought it and I LOVE it.

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

Don't bother with Limbo. It's highly over-rated and lasts about 2 hours, a waste of 1200MSP.

[/quote]

+1

Dungeon Defenders, highly addicting.

Don't bother with Limbo. It's highly over-rated and lasts about 2 hours, a waste of 1200MSP.

You play as a super solider with a bio-engineered suit that gives you super strength, speed, armor, and invisibility. You will fight your way through a lush tropical environment and uncover an insidious plot along the way. I assure you, it's a good game.