16 games I still need to rent or buy

I was looking at some of my backlogged games and forgot all about this list of games I made that I need to rent or buy.  So within the next month or so, I will try to rent some of these.

Timeshift
Rise of the Argonauts
Sacred 2 fallen angel
Dawn of War 2 
Section 8
mx vs atv reflex
Quantum of Solace
Metro 2033
Mafia 2
Army of Two 
Bass Pro Shop
The Saboteur (rented want to buy)
Just Cause 2 (rented want to buy)
F1 2010
Brink
Dirt 3

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

just thought id mention this to you. i would suggest whenever you get to try mafia 2 i would suggest you playing on the hardest difficulty so you dont to replay the game afterwards. i literally have done like 4 playthrough's of the entire game. brink is definitely a rent btw.

Redbox is gettting ready to do cheap game rentals.  Click my sig...

MX vs ATV reflex is pretty good. ( this coming from sone one who doesn't ever play racing games), Mafia 2 is great, Metro 2033 is great, Army of two and the sequel are extremly fun escipally on co-op.

DO NOT GET brink or section 8. (brink is a easy 1000)

How is Just cause 2 and saboteur? I heard of them but never rented them.

[quote user="The Lord of War"]

MX vs ATV reflex is pretty good. ( this coming from sone one who doesn't ever play racing games), Mafia 2 is great, Metro 2033 is great, Army of two and the sequel are extremly fun escipally on co-op.

DO NOT GET brink or section 8. (brink is a easy 1000)

How is Just cause 2 and saboteur? I heard of them but never rented them.

[/quote]

saboteur is basically a ww2 gta styled game. just cause 2 is quite unique cant really explain it other than it being a gigantic open sanbox game filled with tons of things to blow up.

AdrunkCanadian pretty much summed up JC2 and The Saboteur. Both great sandbox games that I need to purchase eventually. 

Fotyfoe thanks a LOT for the heads up about the RedBox adding games. That is excellent information for sure and thats all coming this Friday!!!

You forgot Shadowrun.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

You forgot Shadowrun.

[/quote]

I watched my fiancee play it on her 360 years ago and it looked pretty good but thats a multiplayer only game so at this point I feel its just too late for that one.

It's not too late. You can get it for like 5 bucks and there's still a very dedicated community. How many 4-5 year old FPS can make that same claim?  

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

It's not too late. You can get it for like 5 bucks and there's still a very dedicated community. How many 4-5 year old FPS can make that same claim?  

[/quote]Far Cry 2.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[/quote] BF:BC, BF:MC, BF2 , BF2142, Halo 2, halo 3, Call of duty 3, GRAW 2, and star wars battlefront. So quite a few.