15th Prestige....

Is any other gamer girls 15th prestige besides me? Seeing as how I haven't play Black Ops in awhile.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have to keep going into prestige other wise this game gets super boring super fast. I don't know if it's just me but this is definitely the easiest  Call of Duty to get kills. I just started playing again last week but it's still just as easy haha. So I will be going for the 15 unless something better comes up. Also Bulletstorm is hysterical and fun as hell gotta love firing a rocket into someones A$$ and getting "Fire in the Hole" HAHAHAH.

Relax man, her a** is yours for the taking.  I'll even make the dinner reservations for you two.

Kindly remove your blocking hand sir.

And Jedi Knight is using "Reverse Reverse Psychology"...  It's the new thing.

[quote user="Anakani Destiny"]

Hey each to their own you know. But no I'm not. So keep it clean.

[/quote]He just likes you and is using reverse psychology for your attention. lulz. Congrats on 15th, you still suck though lol

Black Ops takes very little skill to beat anyone online, its just for fun or is it?. Getting to 15th prestige was only thing that kept me playing back then. But now its onto other things. Being silver actually gives me more time for other games. Back when I was gold all my friends wanted to play Black Ops. Its like they couldn't play without me. Ah was a wonderful feeling being needed. Sorry I drifted off for a bit.

If I'd bothered to prestige I would have been at 15th quite some time ago.

I've got one chick on my FL who's 15th, and another who'd also be there if she'd chosen to prestige completely.  Not really a difficult feat if you play the game enough.

Its funny and well you have to play to find out. Its kinda got a lot of adult language and very bad jokes.

Yes, ma'am.  We gotta prepare for Skyrim.  I haven't played Bulletstorm, though.  Is it funny or something?

Right now nothing much just trying to beat Bulletstorm on the hardest level. Would be easier if I wasn't laughing so much, Almost done with it. Then I'm moving onto Oblivion to give it another go.