15h Prestige Madness

What is with all the 15th Prestiges lately? I hadn't played for a while, but I decided to again to help with the CoD Elite Beta (and yes, the NDA has been removed, so it can be talked about now) and my word, there are 15th Prestiges EVERYWHERE. Its a sea of god damn tacky-@@@ gold guns out there. I'm almost certain that I've seen even more 15th Prestige-ers than I saw 10th Prestige people during the MW2 boosting times.<br>

<br>

I mean, was there a rush on trying to get to 15th or something? Some 4x EXP weekends I missed or something?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is the quickest game to reach max prestige (except maybe CoD4) and it's been out for quite a while now.  No surprise here.

It's okay. 90 percent of them are horrible.

The game's been out almost a year.  Why are you so surprised?  A decent player can hit 15th in about 15 days of play time.

Unless of course you don't give a crap about prestige to begin with as it means totally nothing anyways

yeah its a lot easier to get to 15th prestige but with the way most of them play its an easy bet that a very large majority  of them got it thou modded lobbies

SO WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

[quote user="Lady Eh"]

The game's been out almost a year.  Why are you so surprised?  A decent player can hit 15th in about 15 days of play time.

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzAsBFj4fR8

[quote user="Lady Eh"]

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzAsBFj4fR8

Doesn't take long to hit 15th on this game and with all the double XP weekends that have already happened it shortened it even more. Like a poster above said though most of them are still just mediocre players.

TuT! Took me 10 days something