1550/1550 club

So i enjoyed dragonborn. I am looking forward to finding out what bethesda has in their pockets for the next dlc.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hopefully they go to the land of the wood elves. I think it would be sweet to see the giant trees that I read about in the books in Skyrim.

Destroy the thalmor hopefully

The thread title and thread content are in no way related.

Anyway...

Signed.

Right, as the thread title suggests, this is the Skyrim 1550/1550 club. It's pretty easy to see who belongs here and who's just spamming.  Anyway, signed 1550/1550.  A wonderful DLC, well worth the $20.  My only regret is that I couldn't get over to Morrowind and have a look around.

Each dlc improves the game. This time round, the black books are probably, imo the best addition. A pack mule, a mobile merchant, reset perks. Really worth the 20 bucks.

Got my 1550.

Signed. The Stalhrim Crafter achievement was my only hiccup as I had to start the DLC over to get it.

Signed. Also, how can I reset my perks?

Use the "Black Book: Waking Dreams", should have popped up on defeating Miraak. It'll be an altar surounded by glowing green transparent symbols representing each skill.

Signed....

Can't wait for more DLC.....love TES....Who's going for TES online when it comes out?