-1500 for incomplete match?

Okay I know this isn't the Gears 2 forum ( it isn't up yet for some reason ) but I have played 5 matches of Warzone today and at the end of each one I saw on my screen this:

-1500 for incomplete match      What the heck? Anyone else seeing this when they play Gears 2? I got this message when playing Submission as well.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Because you leave games

Not today I didn't. Stayed for the length of all the matches.

If you left games yesterday or day before. And you started today. You will see that message.

Could just be a glitch not counting a game you left a while ago or something. I'm pretty sure I've had that happen before.

Well your not going to get it back so your going to have to move on.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

1,500 is nothing u can get that back in 1 game

It's a "quitter penalty" and the system remembers if you've quite games and haven't been given the penalty yet.  So you could have left a game days, weeks , months in the past and not played, then jumped on and get the penalty applied to you.  Don't quit games if you don't want - points.  I like the Beta method instead, penalties only in ranked matches, public you can leave if you want.

Okay. I do leave too much apparently. Guess I won't be doing that anymore lol.

Play social you can leave all you want without penalty

Okay and if I play social I still rank up normally right? Or not. Oh who cares really. I'm not even rank 20 yet I don't think and I probably won't play Gears 2 online because 3 is just around the corner.