$150 for Colletor's Edition w/o future DLC packs included in bundle.

Thats truely pathetic. all 4 or 5 DLC should of been included with this price

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

im not even sure what comes in collectors edition beside the game and a plastic dragon... they will be on clearance in best buy two months from release.

@falcon, aside from the book and statue...a dvd makes up the collectors edition. yeah. i guess apparently the statue is pretty big though, judging from a picture roaming the net of the box taking up much of an office desk. i look forward to seeing it next to the halo reach legendary boxes at walmart about two weeks after launch, and marked down to 80-90 a month or two later.

Well they suckered me into it.  Love my Reach statue.  If the dragon is comparable then It'll be worth it.

the only real ce i'm buying in any foreseeable future is mass effect 3. i missed out on me2 ce, and i'll be damned if i'll miss out on the last one. i would also like to buy the gears 3 ce, but i'm not losing too much sleep over it.

I looked at it and debated it as well.  My choice was to get that or be able to get Skyrim, BF3 and MW3.  If they actually did a few things really well, then I would have easily gone with the Skyrim Collector edition.  DLC, Strategy Guide, Additional downloadable items....I dunno actual game stuff.  For the item they include with it as far as material items go, why not a hat or a hoodie.  I used to love collector editions but now they seem to be just getting kinda out of hand.  Most of that should have been included in the pre-order bonus.  Either way, ya I didn't really care for it either, so I ordered the regular version and another couple of games.  Win win I guess.

I'm getting the collectors for the PC :P

I'm more for material things then a flaming helmet. .

I'm more for practical in-game things like weapons and whatnot. Clothes too even if they're just cosmetic. Playing dress up is half the fun of gaming :p

Eh, some clothes I suppose. But in all honesty I don't get it dropping 150$ dollars ( Or any extra amount of money) on something virtual. Especially since I am getting it on the pc where I could in theory make/download textures  (Had this thing specifically built to run Skyrim and BF3 max just a couple weeks ago :P)

[quote user="KingdomCOME"]

Thats truely pathetic. all 4 or 5 DLC should of been included with this price

[/quote]

You are asking for too much.  You get a cloth map, plastic statue, dvd and art book.  You could always sell your statue on ebay at some point in the future as well. 

Too much for no in game content. $150? maybe $100 and i'd bite.