15 to 20 hours? 40 w/all sidequests? Wait for Witcher 2

Ridiculous, i will try not to get heat with the fanboys

I know most of you will play 95 percent of the game and I would too

I have a wife and 3 children and just don't have the time to pump in as i wish i could

IMO this game should be 60 hours plus minimum for 100 percent.

granted its more action than rpg which is a pretty good excuse for 15 hours

but i think this should at least be 50 hours long its gotta stack up to skyrim right King of the rpg

I think ill wait for witcher 2

This is just my opinion and how i feel. Im not trying to **** anybody off and am not a hardcore forum goer so my apologies if i offend

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

More doesn't always mean a better game, I prefer substance, if Skyrim was alot smaller I'd might even consider playing it, although the MASS Effect games may not "stack up" to Skyrim in length, they're oozing in substance where, to me, Skyrim brings to mind a hollow chocolate Easter Egg, it's tasty but crumbles when one sinks their teeth into it...:-)  

well, that was simply one reviewer so until we see more reviews and find out if more people have the same length of time, i'm holding the 40 hour playthrough with a side of salt. i'm also excited for witcher 2, i'm just a bit uneasy about the combat, which looks to be a bit different than anything i've played so far, but the rest of the game looks awesome and cannot wait to get my hands on it.

We should all know the Value of 64 dollars, and since im a older gamer speedruns are a thing of my past. I enjoy lengthy lengthy games and i guess thats a dying art. We aint all rich. Yea witcher is looking very very good. Finally after 5 years of hype get to see what this is about.. good points but 15 hours? come on. 15? lets hope the reviewer is wrong

I know that I've all ready logged atleast 30 hours on the demo so far and can't get enough so I'm not worried about the full game being too short...:-)

If I can crank out around 30-35 hours on the low end I will be happy.

[quote user="Arkham99"]

I know that I've all ready logged atleast 30 hours on the demo so far and can't get enough so I'm not worried about the full game being too short...:-)

[/quote]

man...........It makes me sad that I have 82 hours in the demo...........and still going..............

^ good point, the multiplayer, which as it turns out didn't suck (whodathunkit?) will add a considerable amount of time to gameplay

Also, weren't the other two mass effect games about this long? Maybe ME1 a bit longer but still

[quote user="NeonCthulhuCult"]

Ridiculous, i will try not to get heat with the fanboys

I know most of you will play 95 percent of the game and I would too

I have a wife and 3 children and just don't have the time to pump in as i wish i could

IMO this game should be 60 hours plus minimum for 100 percent.

granted its more action than rpg which is a pretty good excuse for 15 hours

but i think this should at least be 50 hours long its gotta stack up to skyrim right King of the rpg

I think ill wait for witcher 2

This is just my opinion and how i feel. Im not trying to **** anybody off and am not a hardcore forum goer so my apologies if i offend

[/quote]

Why should it be longer? the last two games were about the same (40ish for near to full completion) so why is it now so bad that this game is following suit with the last two games in the series.

and why does it have to stack up to skyrim? its a completely different type of RPG. this is a character/story driven where as Skyrim is an open world do it yourself kind of thing.

Because these IPs don't come around but once a console generation. Western Rpgs have finally came into there own. Games like skyrim and ME r truly epic and imo SKYRIM deserves all its praise and more. ( I think we wont see ME4 until next consoles )Mass effect has received if not near more  hype and what im saying Is i hope it doesnt dissapoint. Ok so 15 hours usually means to a seasoned gamer 10. 15h equals 9-13 for pros. Scary. not to mention dlc which i rarely buy for anything retail wise

never completed an ME run in under 38 hours