14th or 15th Prestige?

I'm trying to decide whether to stop leveling at either 14th or 15th prestige, level 50. I'm currently Prestige 14, level 22. What do you guys think? Should I stop at 14, 50? Or should I go all the way for 15, 50?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

14th same stuff as 15th but a title that cost 25000

Well I stayed at 14 level 50 for around 17 to 18 days worth of game time then last week finally decided to prestige. If you want to keep a little more life in the tank wait at 14th 50 for a while.

i wouldnt go for 15 50 unless there was double xp or higher.

I went straight for 15th cause I didn't see the point of stopping at 14th. It's up to you. If you get bored then yeah go one more.

Catz @ I don't think there's going to be another double xp weekend seeing how the next map pack is zombies only, but who knows?

^ i havent had the game for a while to benefit from it, but im sure that at some point there will be double xp before mw3 release. a last hurrah of sorts for many people who will leave black ops for the next in the series.

I'll still be playing Blops after mw3 comes out just because zombies is still fun and why don't you have it? :p

I mean I don't play it as much as I used to, but I still have it laying around somewhere lol.

try not to laugh too hard but i traded it in for kinect :P but really i had a ton of games i wasnt playing and was just fed up with shooting things so i sold it. i still rent it from time to time just to play with a large party or to just get made fun of by little kids, but it wasnt something i took super serious anyways.

Kinect?! LOL what? I call shenanigans :P

Meh, shooting things does get old after a while. Especially if you're like me and just dominate the whole enemy team lol not really, but that's funny. You should buy it again at least for the next map pack, which imo is going to be so totally awesome? Yeah or rent it.. either one works lol.

next map pack zombies? because i had the preordered hardened edition. part of my trade was that i had very few friends that had the hardened edition and nobody to play with. really irritated my husband because i had bought all the maps as well up to that point lol. i might buy it again when price goes down.

facebook holly

glfcmkgkfg