$14.00 trade in value at Gamestop

The rented server thing is a joke. You get kicked out all the time for kicking butt. Lame. Being a Battlefield vet 5 times over.... I must say they have ruined this game beyond belief. Will be the last Battlefield game I ever buy. It is a shame. Battlefield used to be an awesome series. I read that Dice added more servers....big deal! I am sure tomorrow they will figure out another way to screw everyone over.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

We're stuck with the same boring maps till when? August? September? YAwn. This game has already run its course. I guess the'aggressive' dlc plan was just the kit shortcuts....

gamestop is making $34 on your used game then since it goes for $48 used.

boycott gamestop

I saw used BF3s on a local gamestore for just 39€. Even ORC which never was a big hit and seems to have been heavily traded in is at 54€ used :D

I think the OP needs to unserstand the difference between wholesale and retail.   

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

I think the OP needs to unserstand the difference between wholesale and retail.   

[/quote]Well, in Finland you get 12 euro trade in for BF3 while you get 25 euro trade in for Skyrim.  Please explain,  economically superior minded one!  Why is BF3 so low in value?

[quote user="BADNOMAD"]

Why is BF3 so low in value?

[/quote]

I like to believe it has to do with the online pass. Once used, it's gone forever. If you trade it in, it's like trading 2/3's of the game.

Actually, I just purchased Halo: Combat Evolved anniversary edition for a mere $12. Maybe a few of us could get together and play some king of the hill or capture the flag on those old classic Halo maps. Could be hella fun...

GameFly has great deals on used games. I believe that is less than half of the cost at GameStop. If you can get APOC and LAX to put down BF3 for an hour or so I'm sure we could get into some firefight on that killer installation map. I tried to respond to you on the OTHER site but apparently my account is set to babysitting mode.

Sweet! It was actually $16 on gamefly but I applied a $5 coupon I had. Firefight has a limited appeal to me but I'll play it some. It would be fun to run around and shoot each other actually. CTF on Sidewinder would be great fun! Or, maybe king of the hill (especially crazy king) on Hang 'em High for example.

Open up a spot on your FL and send a request. I should be on tonight around seven or eight onward.