13.5 runs xbox live

We currently have 3 elite clans and are growing everyday. We have members that play every game type and we enlist in every clan ops. We also take gold in most every clan ops, sometimes placing in the top 1% and mostly ranking in the top 1,000 out of over 30,000-40,000 participating clans on elite every clan ops. We have recently started competing in gamebattles on MLG and with the right team we would like to take it pro with sponsors.

As a clan we have very few rules and requirements. All members are expected to respect each other, however, friendly trash talk is permitted. Also, we do not have a no mute policy so if you do not like someone for any reason, feel free to mute them. Your game, bio, motto and everything else are yours that you payed for, do what you wish, no required content is pushed on you. We do want active and competitive gamers. Premium is not required, but preferred. K D requirements are only a 1.0 + and an age of 15 or older is preferred, but exceptions will be made on an individual basis. Must have a mic, no kinect mics please.

If you are interested you can check out our many accounts including 13point5clan.enjin.com. There is some member only content. Links to the rest of our accounts are included in the menu bar of the website. We have a Facebook, Twitter, E-mail and a Youtube channel. You can also reach me, the 13.5 creator, via XBL GT- OG B4DK1D by messaging me, NO FRIEND REQUESTS PLEASE. You can also message me via the Enjin messaging system. We are in the process of building our own private mobile app that will include all of these accounts as well as xboxlive.com and many other features. Hope to hear from you all soon!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to: