12,000 Assets, great ending on 'destroy' (spoilers)

Wanted to do another playthrough for 'Master Commander' achievement. Ended up with 12,000 and chose destroy.

Must say WOW! I was really very pleased with the ending and final cut scene. It was an extremely satisfying conclusion. Dialogue from admiral hacket and scenes with squadmates were thoroughly apt. All doubts about indoctrination dispelled in my final playthrough I might add.

Was this tacked on after the whole indoctrinated debacle in the final scene upgrade?

P.S. dont shoot the little ghost boy in the head unless you want to see another interesting ending.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="xxx DAZBO xxx"]

P.S. dont shoot the little ghost boy in the head unless you want to see another interesting ending.

[/quote]

You got my curiosity now, I'll have to try that next time...:-)

to end up with that much must have involved a lot of promoting in MP coupled with a few choices from the first game (i.e. holding back your forces from saving the destiny ascension) but if it really changes the ending that much I may try it one day. I'm taking an extended break from playing this series for a while. May jump in on MP for a few matches just to keep my readiness up but that's about it.

I am assuming you have the breath scene with Extended Cut epilogue...

The ending still sucks.  Plot holes, inconsistencies and a deus ex machina device = bad, lazy writing

[quote user="Kimieva"]

I am assuming you have the breath scene with Extended Cut epilogue...

[/quote]

Well, thats what Im kinda asking ... did the 'extended cut epilogue' tack on the scene where the squad is all around the name plaques of the fallen abord Normandy? or has this always been a part and I had previously not enough points to get it?

And in my ending the Normandy was still intact when landed on the alien planet?

Anyway ... off to youtube to see what I can find

completely agree that ending still is terrible

OP, no it was not included. This is the extended cut that you must have downloaded. Normandy lands on planet, everyone gets out, Shepards breath, crew in front of death board, Hacket talking.

[quote user="BAD 2020"]

OP, no it was not included. This is the extended cut that you must have downloaded. Normandy lands on planet, everyone gets out, Shepards breath, crew in front of death board, Hacket talking.

[/quote]

Bad2020 is correct, OP.

The Extended Cut added quite a bit of epilogue, as well as lowering the EMS requirement for unlocking all endings from 4000 to 3100.

There isn't any additional content for EMS above 3,100 (with Extended Cut) or 4,000 (without Extended Cut).

We've had players who have promoted enough N7 characters in the MP to have EMS of upwards of 40,000, and they don't get an ending that's any different from someone at 3,100.