1200 to 1600 ms?

i was trying to buy minecraft today, after saving my points for awhile, only to find out that they raised the freeking price! when did this happen? anyways if u feel sorry i'll take your donation just message me! haha! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They didn't raise it. It's been 1600 since it released. It's one of several XBLA titles that are that price.

Lol at that last bit. But yeah it's always been 1600.

maybe they had a special on it or sumthing but i remembered it being 1200 ms at one point... well who cares im still 400 short.. its actually not that funny when your broke.. haha .... no actually it is pretty funny... lmao...

maybe you should have saved your points and not spent them on peggle and marble blast

@PsychoticRaptor LMFAO

I brought it for 1,600 MSP about 3 months ago. It's a great and popular game able to play with up to 8 players which is impressive for an xbox live arcade game. I read recently Minecraft has sold 3 million copies for the xbox 360 console. The minecraft forum on xbox live is also chocablock full of posts. Even older people play it. And the game was only released what May this year.

It's never been knocked down in price.  Why would MS even do that at this point?  It's the biggest selling Arcade title ever, and totally worth the 20 bucks.

Lastly, I had a chuckle at an Ambassador asking people for handouts.  Good way to get my Friday rolling along.

The Microsoft Store had a special early June for $15.  That's when I bought it.  But otherwise it has been $20 since release.

[quote user="PsychoticRaptor"]

maybe you should have saved your points and not spent them on peggle and marble blast

[/quote]lol

i'll probably buy it later, its just funny to me how sometimes people get angry at it!...