12 Mouth subscriptions card

I went to the store i get my cards to download or buy my subscription but when i buy on the was no pin on the receipt and the store didnt knw wat was going on but i was trying to get my 12 mouth subscription but it said i bought it but did get pin numbers and stuff do anyone knw wats going on and did microsoft do something cuz i also got a $20 of microsoft points/ digitel cash and it worked so im confused.  Can u help plz and ty?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello,

If you purchased a subscription card the code should be on the back of the card you may need to scratch off the code. If you purchased from a store that gives you a code on the receipt then you'd need to talk to that store, there's nothing that Microsoft can do for you there. It's the stores responsibility to fulfill that code for you if you don't have anything on the back of the card you purchased or on the receipt. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thats the thing they dont knw wat was going on ether cuz they did it more the twice trying to get it to work but the code didnt show up on the receipt

Sorry this didn't help.

Then I would talk to your stores corporate headquarters. There's really nothing that Microsoft can do to generate those codes for the store. If there's something going on between the store and Microsoft in terms of activating the codes or printing them then that's something that the company would need to contact Microsoft about.

Sorry this didn't help.