I Recently bought Dirt Showdown and have enjoyed playing the game with my friends online and split screen. but recently online i have noticed there are alot of people boosting and it is not fair on the genuine players. 8 out of 10 races i go into there are 1 or 2 players that are there but not there actually playing the game. i have been told the trick to do it and it is not fair. the guy that told me is also a complete hacker and his gamer tag is [MOD EDIT]. it is not fair on the genuine players.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

this i do understand. and i think it should be against the code of conduct as it takes the fun out of the game for others who actually enjoy the game. i always avoid players and report them for cheating

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately while boosting is highly frowned upon, it is not against the code of conduct unless the players are using means outside the game perimeters. Avoid players like this and report them if they start to harass you in any way.  

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Sorry this didn't help.

As annoying as boosters are to some people, please don't call out other Gamertags on the forum.

Sorry this didn't help.