100K Club medal

Does anyone know exactly how you get the 100K Club medal?  I have checked the statistics screens and I cannot seem to find where your points are accumulating to even keep track of where I am at?

Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Good luck with that medal.  It's the only medal I don't have and MS refuses to award it.  I usually score about 2400 points per Classic Intermediate game, so I should have earned that after 40-some games.  That was hundreds of games ago.

Ditto.  According to my stats I have 40 games won on expert, at roughly 8k a game.  Custom games don't give points, so you can't do 100k in a single game by creating a harder field, I can't imagine the algorithm for Expert would allow anything over 10k per game even with absolute perfection.  Obviously something's broke.

Bump.  How does this medal work...?

Has anyone gotten this one?

I have to assume its glitched.  I can't think its possible to do on expert in one go (as expert is the highest level you get points for playing), as when I finish even at sub-2:00 times, I only get around 8.5k.  I just don't think 100k is possible in one go, which means it has to be over a multitude of games.  However, I also don't think its registering.  I've finished 45 games on expert according to my stats, at an average of roughly 8,000 per game, which should put my lifetime total at around 360,000 points.  This isn't even counting the few easy and medium games I've completed.

My adventure mode high total was over 500k gold before I got bored, so I know its not over adventure mode (even though the medal explicitly says classic mode, I thought I'd check).

It'd be nice if somebody would get in touch with us about this.  Its the only medal/achievement I lack.

No news on this?  Still waiting.

Any news on this one?

Bump.  I'm rocking well over 500k total points at this point.  It'd be nice to hear back from the MS folks, even to say "We are aware of it and are working on it" if not telling us what we're doing wrong.

We are aware of this issue and will be fixed on a future update.

Thanks for your reports!

Anything new on this?  Is it fixed?