1000/1000?!? No way this chick didn't cheat...smh

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I read a post @ 360 acheivments that the 5 gears events was glitched, they said you could prvate match on casual against 1 bot 30 times and it would unlock that achievment plus many more. Many people confirmed that it worked until the patch on release day. That could be how she did it.

It's kind of obvious that they were either modded or glitched. Do you really think someone could get all of the MP rank achievements in less than a week?

dont know why everyone keeps saying "she", a female avatar doesn't mean its actually a female.

jus' saying.

Off topic even more- I cant even use internet explorer anymore for these forums, wont even open the page. I have to use firefox and sometimes that doesnt evenwork. Have to clear history, cookies etc. These used to be the best video game forums on the internet, now they are a$$! Example- Resident Evil 4 HD was released Tuesday on x box arcade and they dont even have a forum started for it. That may not seem like a big deal but anyone familiar with the old forums knows that it would have been started months before the game was even released, it also helps sales of a game to have a forum about it- END RANT.....I'm going to have to change my sig. Not sure if my sarcasm is translating in text.

Ummm she glitch it all the way.The chevo for 5 Gears events shouldnt/couldnt be had yet.this week is the 1st Gears event.

I think Wh1t35hadow was being sarcastic...

Yep thats the new forums for ya. Anyways, those cheevos arent possible to get in 2 days. Let alone some being done on the 19th, which would get her banned. More than likely its some bot they used for it.

[quote user="Achilles8249"]

Yep thats the new forums for ya. Anyways, those cheevos arent possible to get in 2 days. Let alone some being done on the 19th, which would get her banned. More than likely its some bot they used for it.

[/quote]

cant be banned for playing a game 1 day early.

hundreds if not thousands were actually playing on the 19th. some even earlier. not banned.

Oh, so the Call of Duty 2 achievements didn't throw up a red flag?  You sir, get a SMH.