1000/1000 CLUB

Just got the last one today (Perfect Combo) on the GOTY Edition.  Signed...:-)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Bam! Signed...suck it, Shock and Awe (Extreme)!!!

Yep.

Almost exactly 2 years after its release (August 25th, 2009), I will finally sign off on the epic Batman: Arkham Asylum.

SIGNED!!! Perfect Knight!

This truly is a gamer's game and was worthy of my first ever completion.

The best Batman game ever is now being signed off and awaiting Arkham City which will not only be the Game of the year but will top the amazing Arkham Asylum in every way..I am glad that this is a part of my 100% complete game list and would this was also the hardest of all that i have completed next to The Force Unleashed

Believe it or not, Shock & Awe (Extreme) was not my last map.  Neither was Rumble in the Jungle (Extreme).  My last map was actually Sewer Bat (Extreme).  

After I got three bats on almost all of the regular challenge maps, I started on the extreme ones.  I got up to one or two bats on most of them and then when I "plateau-ed" I started working exclusively on S&A and RitJ since I knew those were the hardest ones.  RitJ came after a few attempts, but simply finishing S&A was a challenge.  I must have done that map over fifty times, but I finally got it.  After that, the others that I were missing were a piece of cake and actually enjoyable.

When I finally beat Sewer Bat (Extreme) I spiked my controller on the floor and yelled "F#&* MO#*@! F*#%$!!!!! and a few other obscenities while simultaneously flipping the bird to my TV with both hands.

-M

Signed...Again, first time was the GOTY Edition...:-)

Signed.

Now on to Perfect Knight 2.0!

got both GOTY edition and regular took me 3 to get all the achievements

Signed. About three times. Awesome game.

Signed! My last combat map was was sewer bat extreme also.    @Silicon Iceman