Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Signed.

Signed.

I am proud to be a member of this Elite group.  I really liked this game but did NOT like looking for all those flags.

*sigh* I'm finding it almost impossible to find all flags. I may have to start all over again and use a guide to find the locations.

@DrD3V1L: you might find this useful: AssassinsCreed-maps.com

yea i know i feel like a flower picker half way throught geting theses and not a assassin ah ha just 1 more flag chievo left and then i gotta do the whole storie over for the convo and memery glitch chievos bc i missed them in my first playthrought and then the templers and then im done ah ha i usealy dont get any of my games to the full 1k gs i mean yea the only games i got 100% chievos on are arcade titles but yea if i get any of my game to 1k gs this would be the first bc i love the ac series and ive had this game for ages or i mean since release day and i cant start ac brotherhood without finishing this all the way first ah ha and i mean the chievos not the storie

Signed.

Signed

Got my last achievement yesterday. Just took me over 2 years to find all those damn flags lol. Signed!

Signed.