!REPRODUCTION PROHIBITED! 

SiGnEd 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice! Still, I don't think I'll be able to get 1000, the shooting range is super hard for me.

The shooting range is actually pretty easy if you use the TMP. Just get used to firing single shots or very small bursts and you'll do fine. The rest is all about memorizing the pattern of the targets.

SIgned

I second what Gangster said. Just work on your accuracy and take your time the first few tries and make sure you hit the Salazar target in the background every time you hit five targets in a row. You keep that up and you'll be able to rack up about 2,000 points on the targets alone.

Signed! Professional mode was a lot tougher than I remembered it. Also, protip: memorizing the patterns at the target range and getting the salazar targets = success!

Just gotta do PRO and I'll 100% it. Its gonna feel good to have both RE4 and 5 completed on the 360 :D

Mission accomplished.

Signed..Pro-Mode was a pain, but I loved every min of it!

Leon---"we're sandwiched alright!" best quote..LOL

Now on to Code Verionca!!!!

i got it 1000/1000 it wasnt as hard as i thought.

I'm in. I love Resident Evil. Krauser gave me a lot of trouble (until I began knifing him, of all things), and the final boss took me a few attempts, but it felt good. I also unlocked the hand cannon by 5 starring every Merc level with every character. That was a challenge.