1000 G (Freeflow Perfection Achievement)

Any of you guys planning to get 1000 Gamerscore in Arkham City? I got it in Arkham Asylum; and was Top 5 in the leaderboards in the combat challenges and predator ones for a bit.

Freeflow Perfection when you have to use all gadgets in one combo, had to be the hardest achievement in my opinon in AA. And there seems to be one for Arkham City as well how would you guys going about doing that if you were going for 1000G? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hell yeah I going for 1000, beside Halo 3 (before all the dlc) Arkham Asylumn is the only game I 100% completed.  (I really tried with Gears but didn't get all of them).  I only have 2 hours into Arkham City so far but loved every minute of it.  The Freeflow Perfection was a beast the first time but I ended up getting is several times in the challenges going for high scores, you just have to plan it out and you will eventually get it.  It will take time to get the mechanics of Arkham City down but I will be going for all the achievements and secrets of this game for sure.

No way i alway try to get all of the achievemnts but this on like AA i will not get. Just look at my Red Dead and LA Noire game I was 1 car away from the 100% achievment and only needed to beat Five Finger Filet but gave up on them.

@The Billy Zane I' m still kinda working on Gears2 100% only need one more.

Sounds good man :)

I will try but those combat challenges are tough on me.

/\/\ i agree, I never been great at those challenges. people make it look so easy but its tough.

i have an RIP victim too. 2007 CBR 1k. born - aug.2007- Feb. 2011. May the theives be destroyed in hot lava!

Arkham Asylum was one of the few games I went for and achieved a 100% gamerscore. I plan to do the same with Arkham City.

Sounds like its going to be tough, I don't think I will be able to get all the acheevo's but I will try to get as many as I can. I will probably get started on Batman Friday, definitely looking forward to it.

They don't have to be in a combo, just use five different gadgets in a fight.  I unlocked the achievement earlier today.

Perfect Freeflow 2.0

Perform a perfect combo including all of Batman's combat moves (any play mode)

not

Gadget Attack

Use 5 different Quickfire gadgets in one fight (any play mode)