1000 Dedicated Servers At Launch For XB360! Click For Proof!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bX5gAF4K1I

This guy has BF3 early and has played it online. He's confirmed that on the Multiplayer menu in the bottom right hand corner it said there were, at the moment, 1000 24 player dedicated servers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dayum!  1000?  That's like, more than 100.

They'd better be bringing more online, that's only slots for 24,000 people and I'm pretty sure there's gonna be 1 or 2 more than that heading online tomorrow.

WE ARE ALL SCREWED!

Does this guy understand how servers work? 1000 is a hell of a lot!

Keep in mind that the guy played BF3 technically before release, so more than likely they'll add more servers starting tomorrow.

They're probably going to roll out more servers as needed after all that mad money comes rolling in.

To clarify... Each server should have the capability of dealing with numerous 24 player games. Don't know the stats but i'm sure someone will find out.

I cant even count that high...

I imagine that each server could handle at least 5 - 10 games.

Yeah it definitely is not just 1 match per server...lol

It all depends on the server to get a rough estimate on how many clients it can handle at once. I'm going to assume EA is using at least an eight-core processor, and that would be a shock since those are pretty old so they're probably using ten or twelve-core processors and those can handle a ton.