100% ing a location?

Im spending ages at each location, looking for crates and things to blow up to reach 100%, is there something im missing, eg should my radar have icons for these? Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Your radar does not have icons for what you need so you are doing it right.  Some locations are easier to 100% then others.  I tend to get what I can and then come back later, sometimes that works.  If you get really stuck, just google the location name and theres usually a youtube walkthrough you can try and follow.

Yea, the radar doesn't really tell you more than the items to collect. Its annoyingly difficult and probably something small or out of the way. I guess the best course of action would be to look it up online if there are such guides, should you give up after exhaustive searching.

if it's an auto part/weapon/armor/cash box then you get a signal bar on top of your radar and as you get closer it will get stronger(it flashes if your really close). The rest is on you to find, and I know how you feel some of my loc's say like 96-98% done. I plan to return with a chopper and rain rockets and bullets on EVERYTHING hoping to find the last things to blow up lol

That's good advice about the signal bar on your HUD for the resource items.

I always miss those little transformers, the ones up off the ground on masts. I hate those little buggers.

justcause.wikia.com/.../Transformer

this is one of the more frustrating aspects of the game.

Yeah, it's pretty weak. I'm not a fan of dying every 5 minutes either.

Why die?

Take the base first, then worry about getting the 100%

usually for me, i just take my time and have fun with it.

[quote user="Hoffasgrave"]

I plan to return with a chopper and rain rockets and bullets on EVERYTHING hoping to find the last things to blow up lol

[/quote]
Hehe that's what I do as well, it's fun isn't it?  It is rather annoying when you're at a location that is 99% complete and you can't find the item to finish it.  With me it was usually a stupid transformer on some pole hiding behind a tree...

The transformers up off of the ground on the poles get me too.  Love the game though and if you slow down a bit, you can usually find everything in most locals without too much difficulty.  As far as dying every five minutes... I rarely die.  when you get in danger, grapple as far away as you can, before you reach the end, open the chute, and pull yourself to safety!  If you have helicopters after you, highjack them to get them off your tail!