100 hours - 100% a Kit

Dice's Alan Kertz says, "It will take about 100 hours to completely unlock a kit". Each gadget will need to be individually unlocked for each gun apparently. Is this news or olds?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's news to me. That's alot longer than BC2, if I recall, took to unlock everything. Still, no compl.aints from me.

old news

news I didn't know thanks

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

It's somewhat new news.

It's going to be a long grind to 100% the game. I like :)

I don't like talking about the alpha but Ill tell you this(because I am pretty sure they posted it somewhere).

Let say you are using a AK-74m for the Russia side of the game. You really like the gun. So you use it all the time when you are Russia. You end up unlocking a ACOG scope RDS , Holographic all that jazz right. Well lets say you unlock a G3 and like it. Have fun unlocking all that again.

All this info and more is on the battlefield 3 website on the BattleBlog page.

So,400hrs to unlock all kits fully?thats more play time than i have in BC2.wow.yeah,news to me.thanks

to 100%, not unlock.  I would assume that means to platinum everything.  I mean right now with spectact, there's 8 weapons.  that's 8000 kills alone to 100% the kit and that's just the primaries.

don't think i'll be unlocking everything then

If its 400hours then i will not even try i will stick with a few guns and call it good. And i think you are right about that being platinum on all guns not to unlock them. This number seems to be fake.