10-25-11

I was just checking out some trailers on the dashboard and found a new MP trailer for BF3. Looks alright I guess, pretty much the same as COD cept buildings fall down. But thats not the point of this thread; The point is the release date. Is EA making a good move putting this out 2 weeks before MW3 drops? Will BF3 hurt MW3? If you only got the money for one which do you choose?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Yes it's a good move. Yes I will buy BF3.

They're both one of the "Titan" games coming out and are directly competing against each other, so yes.

I won't be buying either.

its a perfect move. Now I can pre-order both and go to both free pizza parties at Gamestop.

[quote user="A Kinky Milkman"]

They're both one of the "Titan" games coming out and are directly competing against each other, so yes.

I won't be buying either.

[/quote]

Ill wait on reviews for BF3 (console) and Ill preorder MW3 of course. I will note BF3 will be purchased though, especially if the reviews are good.

Pizza party at gamestop? Im so there.

Bf3 for sure. I will probably get mw3 just because my friends are still mesmerized with cod.

Yes its a good move, but I won't be buying either until early next year.  Too many games coming out that should be much better to me.  Skyrim alone will eat up months of my life.

BF3 until 11-11-11 hits.

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

Bf3 for sure. I will probably get mw3 just because my friends are still mesmerized with cod.

[/quote]

Same. Hoping to make MW3 a Christmas game or perhaps even skip it altogether if I'm busy enough with other games.