1 week of Forza 4, 3 Days of MW3, the rest of the decade Skyrim

Not sure why they released these games so close to each other, but COD is really going to suffer 3 days later when this game comes out.

Sounds like they should have release MW3 3 weeks ago, oh well - it more or less much of the same anyway

By the way - where are the daily release videos heading to the release day of this game?  Last time they had 10 videos leading up to the day of the games release - i dont see that this time around

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm lost...

Got confused about half way through.... But sales for MW3 won't be hurt. Most people that play FPS won't get Skyrim for a long time, if at all. And that's just because they prefer FPS to RPG. The gaming world is balanced that way :P

lol at cod games...

As much as I despise amazing games like Bioshock, Batman and Elder Scrolls having tiny midnight launches while run of the mill "modern" FPS games get hundreds of people, it's not really that big of a deal. This is a singleplayer only game, so having a small community won't be an issue.

-

But Call of Duty is going to have an absolutely MASSIVE release. Insane.

A friend of mine already has BF3 and plans to get MW3 and Skyrim. He claims that when he's mad at BF3 he will play MW3, and when he's mad at MW3 he will play Skyrim.

So basically he's paying $180 without tax just to play Skyrim around 80% of the time.

I always say to my friends who are getting both MW3 and Skyrim, "Enjoy MW3 for your three days. Because after that,  no other game will be in your Xbox.

Some people just buy it out of a feeling of obligation I guess.

I can see their next game now.  

Call of Duty: Now It's Just Getting Sad

BF3 and Skyrim is all the games I need.  I may get COD when it goes down in price.

Isn't Black Ops still $60? If so, by the time MW3's price drops there will already be another game like it out.