1 vs 1 League Needs 2 Owners

North American players players may only apply. No offense to anyone else outside of North America. We just feel that this eliminates a lot of lag, and scheduling issues. 

With that said we are looking for 2-4 new owners to take over existing squads in the Friends Fifa League or otherwise known as FFL. The league is a custom roster league with relegation, promotion, transfers, a salary system etc. We are expecting to start the season within the next week to 2 weeks but we need to fill up the open teams as well as transfer all the new ratings over to Fifa 12 documents. 

Currently we run the league on leaguedaddy.com however we are expecting in the next 6-12 months to start our own detailed website. 

Visit http://www.leaguedaddy.com/leagues/?lid=2633 to check the league out. In addition if you are interested email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or shoot me a message on xbox live. My gamer tag is downtowners555 

The teams usually go quick so if you are interested email me or message me right away.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

bump