1 Reason Why I'm Excited for Skyrim

Because it will be amazing.  110 days remaining.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If the combat isn't a clunky as past Bethesda titles, I'll be all over Skyrim.

I haven't liked any Bethesda game since Morrowind.

But you saw some of the combat on their 15 minute E3 demo.  TES has never been about the combat for me.  It's about everything else!  There's just So.  Much.  Content.

There are a great many reasons why I'm excited for Skyrim

Ill be all over Skyrim like a bad rash. Cant wait for this game to come out, and tbh there are too many reasons why im excited for Skyrim, my post would be like an essay lol

Although I have a good friend telling me I won't like it because I'm that not into RPGs or Oblivian, I do like the graphics and will rent it at some point. 

I have decided to give the game a try. I have heard it will be long and difficult from friends but I'm up for the challenge.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="Owen Wilson"]

But you saw some of the combat on their 15 minute E3 demo.  TES has never been about the combat for me.  It's about everything else!  There's just So.  Much.  Content.

[/quote]

I didn't buy Morrowind or Oblivion for the combat either. But (for me) it completely ruined what were otherwise stellar games.

Excited about Skyrim.  Still wondering if they're going to release some sort of Collector's Edition.  I'd assume they would, but its not available for pre-order anywhere.