#1 reason why BF3 > MW3

Look down. In BF3.....You actualy have LEGS AND FEET!!!!!!!!!!!

MW3 characters have NO LEGS OR FEET!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.............small gripe I know but SERIOUSLY!l!!!!!!!! GIMMIE SOME LEGS so im not just a FLYING CAMERA WITH HANDS AND A GUN!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Maybe the players neck in MW3 are just to big/fat to look down that far?

#1 reason why it's not better. It can't be. You can like one more than the other, sure. Does that make it the better game? Nope.

LOL, last I checked when I shoot at someone, they look human.  The reason you do not see it is because you do not HAVE to see it.  Does it break the game, perhaps.  If not, who cares.  

This really isn't an opinion topic.  It's a fact.  Battlefield 3 is a better game than Modern Warfare 3.  And if it weren't for Skyrim, Battlefield 3 would be the game of the year.

Actually the place where the bullets leave your weapon in COD is ----The top of your head. Whatever.

My god, OP is a tool.

[quote user="NUKE Freeman"]

This really isn't an opinion topic.  It's a fact.  Battlefield 3 is a better game than Modern Warfare 3.  And if it weren't for Skyrim, Battlefield 3 would be the game of the year.

[/quote]

Here's a fun fact for you.  Anyone who tries to pass off an opinion as fact is an idiot.  I do believe Skyrim will win GoTY, but Battlefield would not win if there were no Skyrim, and I am not saying MW3 would win. 

Op fails so miserably. And its funny you rate Rage Awesome, but have nothing to rate about BF3 in your sig...but its better than MW3...? LmAo

@Jedi Knight GZ...  I could make a robot that could make a better game than MW3.

overreactions.