#1 reason BF3 > MW3

In BF3 we have LEGS AND FEET. Lol......I was playin cod yesterday and looked down an realized I had no legs or feet lol.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That was the first thing I noticed when I first looked down, I couldn't believe my eyes, "I have boots. Oh I love boots!" I exclaimed in pure excitement. So yes BF3 beats any game that you can't see your body.

GJ OP!

I thought it was the fact that Battlefield that didn't have the tops of head that can shoot over walls or other objects.

#1 reason BF3 is better than CoD?

[View:http://images.wikia.com/battlefield/images/b/bc/BF3_Thunder_Run.png]

Tankzzzzzzzz

I thought it was any of these reasons...but mainly just not being call of duty is a +1

AAAAAAAAAAAAnnnd here we go again.

Sometimes I forget we can see our legs and feet because half my deaths are from someone sticking out from a wall or rock.

Ahhh...BF3 sucks.....cuz.....ummm.....9million "Happy Meal" chasin' booger eaters say so....I don't know?

-

just beat the SP campaign last night.....pretty sure I won't be playing it anymore....if some of my COD loving friends ask I might....but otherwise...dust collecting time....I know, it's a new game and I should feel like playing it, but I don't

^^ Which, Cod or BF?

uhhh

Just making sure you hadn't gone bonkers (but I did misread your last post).