#1 complaint that can be easily fixed

I feel the guns are way too accurate for the size of the maps. I don't care how good of a marksman you are no one can hit a 1ft target going full auto with an **** rifle from 50+ yards away. it cant be done. Consistently in all cod games you can drop a sniper from across the map with an automatic. There is no balance between the different types of guns. SMGs are effective at just about any range. AR are just as good at long range and short range. Quick scoping makes snipers good all ranges too. dont even get me started on getting killed from distance with akimbo machine pistols.

For me it takes away any shred of realistic feeling the game had. (not that i felt it was very realistic in the first place)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Full auto hitting a 1 foot target at 50 yards is very easy to do, but I do agree the weapon balance is way out of whack.  Let's not forget the shotguns and the distance they have.  

im sorry i didnt phrase that right . I meant hitting the target with every bullet.

I believe the shotguns are underpowered & unreliable, with the sole exception of the stryker, which is the exact opposite - overpowered. I can't even begin to tell you how I can use them to kill someone in 1 shot from over 15-20 ft. away, but can't kill someone with a single full-blast mid-mass at point-blank range. They're simply inconsistent. I wish the Stryker had less range & fired slightly slower (like the USAS-12), & I wish the pump shotguns would always kill in 1 shot at close range (5 ft. or less),  2 shots at medium range 10 ft., & 3 shots at long range (15 ft.), & no damage at all (25 ft & beyond). Range should extend the damage potential by 5 ft. (so you could kill in 2 shots at 15 ft. rather than 3) whereas damage just kills you in 1 shot anywhere at short to medium range.

Also, as far as ARs go, you can't hit something with every bullet from 50 yards away firing full-auto in-game. I've practiced accuracy tests in solo private matches shooting at walls that are only 10 ft. away & the spread is drastic (5 ft. spans we're talking here). Pick Six 31, I understand you're upset, but you're exaggerating. Besides, everyone knows that damage drops at long distance, & to maintain accuracy at all, you have to control your rate of fire by using short bursts...

I just don't see why they wouldn't just make the guns work exactly as they do in real life. That way no one can complain and all they would have to say is "Hey that's how it is in real life, go talk to the gun manufacturer if you think it's too over/under powered.

[quote user="PiCK SiX 31"]

im sorry i didnt phrase that right . I meant hitting the target with every bullet.

[/quote]

It can still be done.  If you know how to stand and lean slightly into the rifle, you'll have very little recoil rise and can have a very nice grouping at 50 yards.  Trust me it can be done.  

But I get your point with the game.  When akimbo SMG's are picking people off at great distances it gets annoying.  I've done it and even I question it.  This game has a lot of problems with physics. 

So silly. You can never, ever compare reality to a COD game. Ever. Nothing in it. It's an arcade shooter. It would be absolutely no fun if it were remotely realistic.

i thought the #1 complaint was the poor spawns 

I thought the number 1 complaint was the lag...

I thought it was lag comp.