007 Legends

Has anyone played this yet, any opinions?
I literally havent heard anything about it good or bad haha.

I really liked QoS and Goldeneye Reloaded though, if its anything like Goldeneye then it should be pretty fun.

It's currently on sale on amazon which is why I was wondering. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I played it when it first came out a few years ago. It's not a bad game. It's more like Quantum of Solace.

On paper the concept was compelling but the implementation was underwhelming to say the least. Unfortunately celebrating an anniversary of Bond needed to include two relatively obtuse players who didn't do much for the franchise. Dalton was certainly a better player than Lazenby but neither ever replicated the days of Moore and Connery. With those two inclusions you (at least in my opinion) had several levels of relatively low interest when other movies could have been introduced.

On its own the game is fun to play but it had two recent Bond games still fresh in the memory of players. Goldeneye Reloaded and Goldeneye Wii were nicely done so Legends had big footsteps to fill. Although fun, it felt as if this game was developed and released post haste.

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]

[/quote]

How much is it going for? I may bite if the price is right.

I would like to say that Dalton is severely underrated. It's precisely his performance as Bond that made people like Craig viable, so the former was way ahead of his time. Had not United Artists been through financial problems after License To Kill, Dalton would've been just as good of a Bond as, dare I say it, Connery. 

[quote user="Kanaye x"]

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]

[/quote]

How much is it going for? I may bite if the price is right.

I would like to say that Dalton is severely underrated. It's precisely his performance as Bond that made people like Craig viable, so the former was way ahead of his time. Had not United Artists been through financial problems after License To Kill, Dalton would've been just as good of a Bond as, dare I say it, Connery. 

[/quote]
Its going for $18.50 right now for new copies. Which is pretty good because in retail stores its still selling for 39.99 to 49.99. I ordered mine yesterday.

And my favorite Bond's for the movies per definitely Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan. I dont think Dalton was as bad as people made him out to be though.