007: James Bond Legends

Its apparently a new 007 game being developed, so fans of the Bond games should be excited. The concept of this one seems pretty interesting, tying together six of the bond films into one game!

I really liked the Goldeneye remake last year, it wasnt a true "remake" but I enjoyed it.

007: James Bond Legends

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I love the films, especially the new ones with Daniel Craig, but the games have been less than stellar. The only 007 game I've truly enjoyed was GoldenEye on the N64. I've been meaning to get the Reloaded version on the Xbox 360, but Bloodstone and Quantum of Solace were just okay at best.

I'll keep an eye on 007 Legends but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

I still need to get around to playing Goldeneye Reloaded :P

Definately sounds interesting, and it would certainly be nice to see a Bond game get back on top of the pile as it's been some time since we've seen that :D

I think I will skip it is since Activision is at the helm it will most likely be a CoD Clone, like the last two bond games the released. Bond should be more like Deus Ex in Game play. Conversational options that can alter the mission, and the options of stealth or all out gun play.

Bond was a spy, he spent most of his time sneaking around and chatting up people, before he gets caught and put on the Laser Death Ray Table.

And as long as Homer SImpson doesn't cameo in it we all know it's going to be a cake walk.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]I think I will skip it is since Activision is at the helm it will most likely be a CoD Clone[/quote]Ditto. Loved the older ones, but the new ones are crap. 

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]I think I will skip it is since Activision is at the helm it will most likely be a CoD Clone[/quote]Ditto. Loved the older ones, but the new ones are crap. 

[/quote]

That's what the Quantum of Solace game was like, heck it was even made by Treyarch.  

Bloodstone had a good concept going 3rd person and adding a little stealth, it was just so bland.  Being James Bond was the only thing it had going for it.

I heard about this game a few weeks ago and I really hope this is good as I am a huge James Bond nerd.   Even if it isn't I'll still probably play it as I did the two above.   

Anyone heard anything more about this? Release date or gameplay?

I'd really like to finally see a good 007 game again. Nightfire was the last one that was worth a crap :P

It still won't even come close to Goldeneye 64. Agent Under Fire was the 2nd 007 game I liked.

[quote user="I ZombieChick I"]

Nightfire was the last one that was worth a crap :P

[/quote]

That was the only one that came pretty close to Goldeneye 64's multiplayer.
But its as close as it'll ever get. Nightfire was developed by EA, not Activision owns the rights to the series.

So now it will Bond of Duty :P 

[quote user="I ZombieChick I"]

I still need to get around to playing Goldeneye Reloaded :P

[/quote]Waiting for a price drop since reviews were mediocre, but I'm in the same boat. It'd keep me interested when Skyfall comes out. This game might too.