0000 Looking for Coop 2 other players to get TURNED achievements

A buddy of mine and I are looking for two other players that are willing to cooperate together and help each other  and get all the achievements in TURNED   Shouldnt take long and we would NOT leave until EVERYONE had them!    If interested hit me up, we usually are on after MIDNIGHT hours. When sending  a message  to me  on XBOX360 please  mention TURNED  so i know  what your requesting :O) 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You wanna boost these chevos? Try xbox360achievements.org.

How is working cooperatively in a game boosting?     I see everyone asking for help in getting  certain achievements..  and I dont see ANY of them being accused of boosting!?  IS it MY NAME?  MY Avatar?  My location?  What is it that i do wrong that seems draw out the people on here to rag?.   Forgive me I didnt know if asking for help on Achievements  is against the LAW HERE!

Well, just play and get the cheevos. Asking someone to "help" you get them sounds like boosting. BTW, how is someone going to "help" you? Explain.

playing  online co op working together to get zombie cheevos in my opinion is not boosting 

^ No crap Sherlock, that's because you need at least 2 people for zombies easter eggs. However, the Turned achievements are supposed to be earned through "real" game play. No it isn't your avatar or GT, boosting is boosting, and that's boosting. Boosting.

omg what the heck is "REAL GAME PLAY"?  GROW UP DOODE!   That has to be the lamest statement i heard on this thing. just getting four people to gether to work  on achievements  is considered NOT REAL game play?!    WTF who cares HOW we play it!!   besides  that is ONLY YOUR opinion.    It is our OWN perogative HOW WE PLAY the game.. just cause you guys want to play it YOUR WAY  doesnt mean we HAVE To play it YOUR WAY!.. we bought the game JUST LIKE YOU BOUGHT the game..  so we are entitled to play it OUR own individually desired way!  What i did was post a perfectly legitamate question.. and if you cant accept that. then troll on someone elses post!.

Besides how come you dont  RAG  on other peoples posts when THEY ask for HELP on  getting achievements?  Why not TELL them,  they have to do it through "REAL GAME PLAY"??  how come?   But soon as i post a question asking for help.  you couldnt wait to start raggin' on it.  My post isnt any different then anyone else who asks for help!

Yo Dog, chill out with the caps lock. Your point isn't made strong when you capitalize everything. But what I mean by "real" gameplay, notice how I put it in quotes in both of my posts, is that it's meant to happen through you just playing the game normally, not setting it up like you are. For instance getting camos in multiplayer is just through playing the game. Teaming up with someone to get headshots is boosting. So you trying to team up with someone to get achievements that are to be obtained through normal gameplay is boosting too. See what I'm saying? Also, link me to a post where someone in these BO2 forums said that they wanted to boost achievements, I doubt you'll find one so we aren't singling you out. You're just the only idiot to post here asking to boost achievements.

yo DogRox1 just make your post and I'm sure you'll get your desired gamers but ignore these regulars around here they just post nonsense just to feel important/ cool...If you noticed every thread is trolled by the same 7 people and they've been here for years...So please ignore the ingnorant smarty pants and their two cents...

Wow somebody is mad at the forum regulars :o ^