000 NEW HL DLC !!

I downloaded the new HL DLC   over a gig in size and took awhile to download...  SO t  how do you start it?!   it is like it isnt even there in the game when i go in?! ... do we need this  "Incompatibility pack" for it to work?!  ;o)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

never mind i found it.. i rebooted the xbox and then the game and now it shows up on my  location list!!

I found a glitch..   The game booted me back to dashboard  twice in the same spot.and it didnt  save each time.. it is  right towards the beginning of the area    Oh well at least I did make it through there finally!!..

Also the Level Cap is NOT unlocked  either which i THOUGHT was going to be..  SO NOW, ALL this XP is being  wasted on a level 50 character..  I was hoping ti would be unlocked to getout of this level 50 character!. but i guess not.  :(.

Aside from the faults.. the dlc is killer... and  HUGE !!  :O)

Naw, it was said before Xmas that the level cap wasn't going to be increased. But glad your enjoying it, I'm stuck at work. Good luck with that new raid boss, heard he is tough!

Started the dlc and bam my lvl 50 commando is now corrupt so I lost most of my weapons and shields lol

This dlc sounds like just lots of problems at moment

I'd wait til later today or tomorrow for them to fix the issue

I downloaded it this morning but didn't play it yet, sounds like I'll wait I guess.

No i am NOT sayng for you to NOT PLAY it..   the  DLC is killlllllllller..   Just that i think i  got into one spot that  was a lglitched and crashed the game.. so i tried it again  to see to make sure and SURE nough  it crashed it the second time.. so yeah i  the second time was intentional.. so I KNOW now   the glitch  IS there and HOW to avoide it..!..   as far as the  level cap I DIDNT read on that. to know that it wasnt going to be there.. MY BAD ....  not a real major issue i guess! . i still think it is way kewl!!  kinda  got that ominous  colour pallette!!.   where  the colours have a washed out look cause of the dim atmosphere!

Heard there's another boss that takes 96 Eridiums to activate lol. Hope he drops some good stuff.

Here's a pic [View:http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u417/cnagel47/20130115_093058_zps645e3777.jpg]