You guys suck so bad at sniping that you *** about snipers. it takes skill to quickscope and snipe. At least snipers arent spraying with RPD's and nube tubing.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

There do you feel better now lol. I'm taking it you get owned by RPD's all the time.

No.. Sorry, dude. Quick-Scoping is not even close to being what sniping is. Sniping is an art. Quick-Scoping is just a bunch of dummies trying to look cool while exploiting something in the game. Also, if you're a "quick-scoper" you should NEVER call yourself a 'sniper'. It takes alot more then some idiot with a sniper's rifle to be a sniper.

Rpd's are terrible, give me the aug or mg4 for a lmg

quickscoping is childish at least!  I can get over people who use rpg's and nade launchers. I get plenty of kills with my m95 bolt action in bc2 using it the way it is supposed to be used.  

I WAS a quickscoper and I can tell you.... there is no skill in it. It's all luck and chance.

I love 2 snipe but I also love to QS does this make me a bad player no, if I do terrible doing it makes me a bad player. I'm sure it gets annoying when people do it, than rather Aiming down the sight, I myself do both, I aim long-medium range, but if i'm moving around 2 a new spot or getting 2 a spot after spawning I'm gonna QS if I come encounter with someone at close range, I know I could use a secondary weapon but I use a stinger in that place

[quote user="metaltagger"]

I love 2 snipe but I also love to QS does this make me a bad player no, if I do terrible doing it makes me a bad player. I'm sure it gets annoying when people do it, than rather Aiming down the sight, I myself do both, I aim long-medium range, but if i'm moving around 2 a new spot or getting 2 a spot after spawning I'm gonna QS if I come encounter with someone at close range, I know I could use a secondary weapon but I use a stinger in that place

[/quote]

Well, quick-scoping is a terrible thing to do. So, you're..A..Bad....Player?

The guy playing is you.

The guy with the RPG is me.

Click to see what happens.

Agreed.