-.-

I've just got minecraft for  my Xbox. I played it the night before but, when I tried to get to on the world the next day a error message popped up saying that the server connection was lost. I've tested the connection, signed in and out. Am I doing this wrong, if so can someone help me out? This is really annoying.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This is happening to me as well and I cant get into any of my worlds

I found out that my worlds work when i'm offline.

As explained in other 100 threads already, There is a bug within the 9th update that stops all silver members from loading their old saves while logged into XBL. You have to completely disconnect your console from your router/modem to load your old saves. 4J Studios(devs) are working on a fix. Microsoft have also displayed a service alert regarding the issue.

[quote user="support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status"]

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

• Joining other Xbox LIVE members in online games

Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:

• Xbox 360 Console

4/8/2013 6:42:59 AM PDT:

Are you a Silver member experiencing problems when attempting to load saved games in Minecraft? We’re aware of this issue and working to fix it as soon as possible! Thanks for your patience! When we get more information we will update you.

[/quote]

if there were fewer friend requests you would not have to go 10 pages deep to find relavent / useful information

Wow, there's 100 threads!  If we continue to increase our thread count, then we will have a high quality blanket of information.

I prefer quality over quantity. 95 threads of useless garbage and 5 of something interesting is worse than having 10 threads of quality and nothing else.

Would it be possible to make one giant thread with friend requests?

"Minecraft Buddies", is the thread stickied that contains "add me" friend requests.