zoo tycoon should be rated mature

Zoo game should be rated mature because its way to frustrating and slow moving for my kids to enjoy and a headache for me trying to help them.  I understand the need for a game like that however I am not sure it belonged as a launch title.  Then again, nobody would have purchased it when there were more games to choose from.  Anyways, is anybody having a blast with this game and have I just gave up too early?  That's the reason for this post.  Thank You.  As far as learning goes we got a lot out of the National Geographic game for Kinect, I guess that's what I was getting. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Are you Bored???

Man you had me scared there. Thought they had like a horny elephant running around, Now that's a trip to the zoo you never forget.

The rating system has nothing to do with difficulty lol

lol

Wow just Wow...btw it has a demo.

Lol funny my 8 year old son loves playing this ....even though the menus are a bit tough for him sometimes i gotta help him he just loves running around his zoo looking at the different animals.

No it shouldn't because it has a free-form mode and you don't have to be really intelligent to play the game though kids like under 10 may need help with it. It belongs as an Xbox 1 launch title because Zoo Tycoon the 2013 version is exclusive to Xbox, PS3/PS4 doesn't have Zoo Tycoon. It does have a tutorial :D

Do some people post just to exercise the act of complaining?

I will give it another go, thanks for the input.  Maybe if I just let the kids have at they will do just fine.  I can not seem to figure out Minecraft either but admit it must be an amazing game as the kids love it so very much.  

Yer I <3 Minecraft too :D There are those who will say they don't get it (usually older peps) If you watch Animal Planet there are many programs that you think should be rated M or R something, because they have animal sex in it. Yet it's rated G. It's not like it's on Zoo Tycoon and there isn't violence in the game that's why it isn't rated M.