Zombeer Announced check out the details !!!

http://www.trueachievements.com/n9571/zombeer-announced.htm

It's no secret that I enjoy a good beer every now and then, but, until today, I was not aware that a good pint could actually save my life

Today, Moonbite, a European studio of games and animation based in Spain, revealed their latest game creation, Zombeer, which combines two of my favorite things: brewed alcohol and zombies.

Billed as a first-person-survival-horror-comedy-shooter, Zombeer is set in a dark and near future where a mysterious plague is turning the world's population into zombies. Gamers will play as the main character, simply named "K", who wakes up in a Mexican bar after a night of "overindulging" not feeling quite right. Unlike the usual hang-over, "K" feels dizzy and disoriented and soon realizes that he's been bitten by a zombie and the virus inside of him is slowly taking over. In a moment of Bill Brasky-inspired genius, "K" realizes that the only way to keep the virus at bay is to continue drinking beer. The key is, as always, to drink in moderation because overdoing it will cause him to lose control.

Carlos Fernandez, CEO of Moonbite thinks fans will enjoy Zombeer's blend of scatalogical humor:

Thanks to our creative team and our background in animation, we’ve designed Zombeer as a horror comedy full of action and beer, which is perfectly true to our tastes. Our team is very passionate about pop culture so the game proudly features many references to movies, comic books and games that we like. We have said that if Zombeer had a fragrance, it would be a mix between Las Vegas and a Tijuana dive bar. We can’t wait to unveil it and feed our fans with more videos and images of crazy and naughty zombies until the game releases!

Moonbite has an announcement trailer, plus two character trailers that are VERY NSFW.

http://youtu.be/8zEuF_JsUAg

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Sorry could not link the dam vids , the link take you to the actual story plus 3 vids to watch enjoy =)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

wtf did I just watch? lol. When I watch european music videos sung in english or even eurovision is a good example I can see the effort that has gone into trying to be cool which comes across as trying too hard so there for not quiet right and thats the same feeling I got watching these vids. Hopefully the game play can change that opinion but yeah those vids just seemed to be trying too hard to be cool to me.

Sorry this didn't help.

Lmao Jeff tell me about it , might have to play this one drunk to really experience what it's all about champ hahahahahaha

Sorry this didn't help.

I kinda feel like chugging a beer, right now.

Sorry this didn't help.

hahahahahahahahaha Dam you ENDZ making me thirsty champ lmao

Sorry this didn't help.

I wanna make a zombie game, where you get infected and the only way to stay normal is to take lots of meth.

You can only get your supply by finding a rank, dirty toilet and cooking it yourself by playing a mini-game. If you fail the mini-game, then bikies beat the crap out of you for encroaching on their territory.

Reckon I could get it rated?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yup would be sweet bro  

Sorry this didn't help.

The mini game could be trying to find a vein in your toe with the toilet lights flickering on and off! Amy Winehouse achievement unlocked!! What? too soon?

Sorry this didn't help.