Zoids Assult

whay hasnt any zoids games been released for the 360 in the uk??? im a huge fan and peed off that the only zoid game is on the gba

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They probably think they're too 'Japanese' for the western market. I know what you mean though, the GBA game was fun. I'm sure I had one one the Gamecube too on import.

ohh the gamecube days. :)

[quote user="Original Godly"]

ohh the gamecube days. :)

[/quote]

Rogue Squadron for the win!

ZOIDS - Man that takes me back, used to have the toys when i was a kid, and yeah a game would be pretty sweet!

[quote user="NEUROTIC HOG"]

ZOIDS - Man that takes me back, used to have the toys when i was a kid, and yeah a game would be pretty sweet!

[/quote]

There are a couple out for the 360 already. They've been out a while now.

Alas, only in the East though...................

[quote user="Fear the Doctor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Damn shame! - Im getting lots of nostalgic memories right now - that whirry buzzing noise as a miniature robotic t rex trundles across the kitchen floor at 0.05mph.....

not just the east but in america aswell, like zoids assult, there are tons of zoids games in japan to be sure, there is even a tekken style beat-em-up , its 2011 and microsoft still have no idea what people really want tis a shame

[quote user="Fear the Doctor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Damn shame! - Im getting lots of nostalgic memories right now - that whirry buzzing noise as a miniature robotic t rex trundles across the kitchen floor at 0.05mph.....

[/quote]

HAHA this made me laugh :L

Wish they would release Zoids Assault and Operation Darkness on the games on demand,they release everything else,why not give us 2 games europe missed out.

Dam this is a real blast from the past, can remember many birthdays an Xmas's spending time building a vast array of Zoids.....this would make a great little Arcade game, build a zoid...go to battle with your Zoid...such a thing would make me go gold today lol