YOUTUBE APP - HAS NEVER WORKED!

Ever since the YouTube app was launched on the 360 it has never worked.

Just shows a 404 error and then cuts off. Very annoying. Seems the app is corrupt?

And as an Ambassador I take hundreds of questions from other Xbox customers about this same issue.

Not only can I never give them a straight answer, but I would like this problem sorted myself!

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks. :-)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Works fine for me and most useres.   Try deleting the app, clearing your cache 3 times and redownload.   After hundreds of questions I would think this info is availible.    GOOD LUCK!!!

The YouTube app has always been weird, just use YouTube through the Internet Explorer app.

Re-installing it fixed mine after it being broke for 6 months.

I rarely have problems these days with the youtube app. If anything it's gotten better since it was released.

I just use internet explorer. Haha much easier.

NO.

YT works fine. Something on you're end probably ...

I would Re-install it, It works just fine with me. It is just how the app is set up is weird.

I have never had a problem with the YouTube app, apart from the occasional video refusing to play every once in awhile.

But then again, that also happens when I access YT from my PC.

The app works fine for me, did you try going online with a computer to insert your pair device code? It's 100% required to use your account on the app. Also, you need Xbox Live Gold.