Your Server problems are starting to be a pain in the ***!

Dear MS / Xbox Service crew,

due to your unbelievably many and long server issues I ended my Xbox Live Gold Membership today. I can't believe how long it takes you to solve issues that shouldn't even exist but today I've had it! I was disconnected at least 7 times within 30 minutes and there is absolutely no problem with my internet connection / router or whatsoever! My provider is very stable and I got a 30MBit connection - which is mostly only used for the Xbox360! 

Most annoying though is the fact that I can't play the new Forza Horizon Add-On (1000 Club) offline which brings me to one fact:

If rumors are true and the NextGen Xbox will be a console only usable online this will be a no go for me to buy! Especially after the latest problems (which btw are showing up since Christmas with a few good days in-between).

I am really sad and mad at the same time because the Xbox was up tp a couple of months ago the better console compared to the PS3 but Sony did a good job the last year or so and I thought I might never say that, but if you guys keep destroying your own good work like you do at the moment a lot of people will buy a different product Xmas '13! 

It is not only your server problems. My Xbox is getting slower and slower. Your f***ing Windows8 dashboard is the worst ever! Sure it doesn't look to bad but it takes ages to do a single thing! It also is overcrowded with advertising and there is no way to at least customize it or something like that. Therefore the console is not strong enough to take a dashboard like that. 

I am really frustrated and concerned because once the Xbox was my baby. My favorite console! But considering the latest issues I might go back to my good old SNES!

But seriously: Spit in your hands and do something. You can't always give the members one month Gold and than everybody is happy! There is a point where that is not enough - Especially when the competition is FOR FREE! 

And just fyi - I'm not afraid to swap. Since this year I'm happy to announce you that when it comes to PCs I'm no longer running a Windows OS - I bought an Apple. And you know why? I've had it!

Cheers

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Greetings Catt Daddy!

My advice is that you raise this with an official support agent, if your only concern is related to some sort of compensation. If not, please go ahaed and create a new thread and detailing out your situation. Be sure to include any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so we don't post up solutions that you have already tried.

Contact Xbox LIVE Support: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thank you!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sounds like the local profile is out of date or corrupted, and when an app or routine asks for data from it, it causes the involuntary disconnection. I'd start by clearing the system cache (it's just temporary files plus game updates, automatically reloaded) by:

1) Please do Settings | System Settings | Storage

2) Move over any hard drive or memory unit (not the Cloud) & press (Y) on your controller & pick Clear System Cache.

3) When asked to confirm storage device maintenance, choose Yes.

* Re-download *

4) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button

5) Select Download Profile (and if you don't see it, press the blue X button to make sure you're not signed in) and proceed with Profile Download.

6) Enter the Microsoft Account addresse for your Xbox LIVE gamertag when asked.

7) Enter the password for the Microsoft Account.

7A) If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Windows Live ID & password is required as well to download your profile.

8) Pick the storage device for your profile (choose Hard Drive if you have one, or Memory Unit if you don't have a Hard Drive).

9) When the download completes you will be asked if you want the console to remember your password. If it's your home console, I'd say yes, otherwise I'd think carefully about leaving my profile unprotected on somebody else's Xbox!

10) Sign in, and retry.

Sorry this didn't help.

Are you even working on fixing the server problem because I'm *** off and so are a whole lot of people.

We shouldn't have to get online and type *** out like this. We should just be able to turn on our Xbox's and with no problem sign into Xbox live (WITCH IS WHAT WE PAY FOR!) and play video games. fix this problem quick before you lose even more customers.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings AUD47!

It could be an issue with your gamer profile being damaged. Try the following steps up front and let us know how that goes and we'll go from there.

Delete Xbox LIVE profile safely
Before you delete your profile you have to know the username and password for your Microsoft account that is associated with your profile.

1. Go to Settings, and then select System.
  2. Select Storage.
  3. Select All Devices.
  4. Select Gamer Profiles.
  5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
  6. Select Delete.
  7. Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Clear Xbox system cache (3 times in a row)

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
  2. Select Storage or Memory.
  3. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller.
  4. Select Clear System Cache.
  5. Clear your Xbox system cache 3 times in row.

Restart your console.

Download Xbox LIVE profile.

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
  2. Select Download Profile.
  3. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
  4. Enter your Microsoft account password.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Project 360 Inc. I am sorry to hear that you have left Xbox. I will say this though: If you ever do decide to come back to Xbox LIVE, the Network Connectivity department is full of helpful people willing and able to address whatever networking/server issues you have. These people go above and beyond the call of duty every day to make sure your connection is the best it can be. I wish you the best of luck.

Sorry this didn't help.

>:(

That doesn't work and made it worse.

Now I am having problems with my profile.

It keep sign out and message appear says:

A problem occurred while signing in!!!!!!!!!!!!

That really make me mad!!!!!

I just sold my PS3 to Buy new Xbox360 to play online and now I am having troubles and my Xbox is useless!!!!

I can't play online and now I can't sign in my profile!!!!

Wtf

Really

Whaaaaaaaaat's wrong with Xbox >:(

Sorry this didn't help.

AMEN!

Sorry this didn't help.

I wanna know will you compensate for your inability to provide the service I'm paying for per your tech issues

Sorry this didn't help.

when I try to invite a friend any friend, it won't connect us (my specs : 107mb download ,5 Mb upload) and no one on my list will connect (Madden25,COD ghost,etc.), but It lets me play anybody else ,I check connections in settings and I get a service alert !, that's why I asked (I wanna know will you compensate for your inability to provide the service I'm paying for per your tech issues)

Sorry this didn't help.

We had enough!!

It's better to move to PS4 instead of this junk server.

I can't believe this is happening,  my Xbox stuck alot because of disconnecting from xbox live.

When I test the network it show me that everything is working fine but when I enter the game xbox live disconnect.

A message shows on my screen which says : xbox live is unavailable at this time.

But when I test it, it show me that I am connected to xbox live.

It keep disconnecting and I tried everything to make it stable but the real issue are with xbox crews.

This will hit the reputation.

Sorry this didn't help.