Your network does not have a sufficient MTU setting - Belkin F5D8635uk4A Version: v1000

Eliminating the possibility of a connection error as PC's connected, XBOX connected via Modem, which left the router configuration.

Tried combinations of, changing the MTU setting on my Belkin router to the 1364, - SAME ERROR CODE

Opened the ports 88 (UDP) 3074 (UPP&UDP) 53 (UPP&UDP) and 80 (TCP) - SAME ERROR CODE

Made a static IP address on PC and manually change XBOX setting to match - SAME ERROR CODE

Manually entered the DNS setting and Subnet Mask - SAME ERROR CODE

Updated the Firmware on the Router - SAME ERROR CODE

Enable UPnP ( Universal Plug and Play) - SAME ERROR

I found this info... http://www.noddegamra.co.uk/problems-with-xbox-360-live-nat-settings/3/ THIS WORKED...

Static IP Address and DMZ

The XBOX 360 network settings allow you to give your console a static ip address. In this case, select something like 192.168.2.27

Back in the Belkin router’s administration pannel, there is a feature called “DMZ” listed under thefirewall settings. It is here that will allow you to select one local ip address to be placed outside of the NAT settings of the rest of the network. Please note that I only recommend this feature for your XBOX 360, never use it for a PC ip address unless you want to be left open to hacking attacks.

Once you have applied these changes, I recommend that you restart your router (and possibly your XBOX 360) before testing your connection again.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 47 Applies to:

Yes its a common issue with Belkin's fix documented here;- www.unofficialguidetolive.co.uk/.../62-my-nat-is-strict-or-moderate

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Is there a question here?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.