your most expensive game

Have say gears cause of the season passes and avatar stuff you can put anytrhing eg price of game being high cause its special edition or cause  of all dlc bought.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Understand not good read try I but no do.

Super street fighter 2 on the sega megadrive £59.99.

-

No extras no nothing just the game.

-

Oh how we cry with the games that cost us £39.99 and give us so many unlockables or multiple endings etc.

I'm not sure what game has cost me the most on the 360, will have to have a look.

But anyone like me who had a Neo Geo wouldn't really complain about the price of games today ;)

Wasn't that like £200 a game.

[quote user="gooslaps goop"]

Wasn't that like £200 a game.

[/quote]

On average it was around the £130-40 if I remember correctly. Mind you there were some that went alot higher, some of the rare titles these days I've seen £800+ on places like Ebay, probably more.

So who would pay £100+ for the next COD title on the Xbox 360? ;) 

Did you have one?

^ Still wrapped up and packed away lol ...

I dont usually buy into special/limited edition games but wayyyyyyyy back I bought a limited edition metal gear solid (the first one) for I think about £50-60. I wason ebay last month and the same game was £300!!! OK it was a dealer selling it and OK Ive opened mine when I got it to play the game whereas this ebay was was unused but I still thought WOOO HOOO :-)

I got call of duy black ops hardened edition and the season pass which added up to 105 roughly

[quote user="Mister BuzzBee"]

^ Still wrapped up and packed away lol ...

[/quote] So you're a sage and a rich kid :P