Your most anticipated game?

We all get over excited for games, so what is your most anticipated?

For me it's GoW 3, the story has developed and the online is solid (For once)

While I do love the previous GoW games, the online servers were naff so the rage came a lot. Added to the fact I'm naff at it anyway...

I'm looking forward to the new Batman too, but after Arkam Asylum I vowed to never get over excited for a Batman game. The promise of "A visit from every villain" was the biggest selling point to me, I did not see any sign of Crazy Quilt.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

GEARS 3 and TES:SKYRIM, also keeping a close eye on the new DEUS EX, which has kinda gone under the radar a bit of late but is starting to look seriously sweet!

Gears of War 3
Forza 4
Battlefield 3

Skyrim

GOW3

MW3

BF:BC3

Saints Row the Third

Battlefield 3 and Saints Row 3 are both looking great. Saying that I also want to play CE anniversary!

Looking forward to Battlefield 3

Gears of War 3.

Halo: CE Anniversary.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Batman: Arkham City.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Every one of these games I'm excited for!

Also it's not on Xbox but Star Wars: The Old Republic! The sense the force will be extremely strong with this one!

Battlefield 3 & for nostalgia Sonic Generations and Rayman Origins.

Mass Effect 3, if they get the best bits of ME1 & 2 together it should be amazing.

The end of 2011 is mostly full up of the usual heavy hitters, so it will be a case of more of the same

GOW3

ME2

Fifa 12

Modern Warfare 3

Battlefield 3

But for me, the ones im looking most too are........Batman Arkham Asylum, Assassin's Creed Revelations and after Friday, The Darkness II. Just because they will be hopefully more refreshing then the titles above...and The Darkness II was just far too much fun not to buy

Skyrim

/thread

But seriously, include The Darkness 2, Gears 3 (bet the servers die on release lol) and MW3