Your membership is suspended until you update your payment option. I payed and have proof. Help please.

Every time I try to connect to xbox live I get this error even though i had already paid for my next year, and you can see ive already received the 400 microsoft reward points over a month for renewing my Xbox live Gold Family Pack,  I still updated the payment options anyways, i've done it three times and still cannot connect to xbox live.  This is ridiculous and quite frustrating.

Question Info

Last updated September 12, 2018 Views 229 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hello there!

Ok, as of the 6th of March the family pack was removed. However users who purchased the family pack before then, still receive all of the features in the pack until the membership of the family pack runs out. If, however, you paid for your membership, and you are positive that the transaction that was made had successfully came out, then you will need to go to the Contact Us page and contact official support or request a call! However, to make sure that you have definitely purchased your membership, you may want to check your Billing and Purchase history!

Keep us posted, hope this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

just went on to my microsoft account and i was billed 99.99USD 02/01/2013 for a 12 month gold family pack.  Also found the following information but when I click on How to un-suspend it just pops up an extremely unhelpful support option that has nothing to do with it.               Thanks for helping tho.

Gold Family – 12 Month

Suspended                     How to un-suspend a subscription ?

Description:

Xbox LIVE® is the online service for your Xbox 360® that brings you the best in entertainment. Your Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack membership auto-renews annually at the then current price (subject to change) until you cancel. You may cancel at any time. For cancellation info, call 1-800-469-9269 or see www.xbox.com/live/accounts. For $99.99 plus applicable taxes, take your Xbox 360® online at a great value with four 12-month memberships for less than the price of two. Play Kinect™ and controller games online with friends, wherever they are. Instantly watch HD movies, TV shows and sports, and with Kinect, your voice is the remote control. Get exclusive discounts on family-friendly games. Plus, the Family Center lets you manage your family’s memberships and settings, monitor their activity, and give Microsoft Points allowances. Additional subscriptions required for some Xbox LIVE features. See xbox.com/live. Broadband Internet, games and media content sold separately.

Expiration Date:

02/01/2014

Sorry this didn't help.

As stated, you only way to unlock/unsuspend an account over billing issues you will need to call support over the phone. Even though you updated the information they need to manually unsuspend/unlock you. They will square you away :)

Sorry this didn't help.

What number do you call them on

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Sock! The Contact Us link in Dark Link's post would be a good place to start. You'll have options to both chat or call an official agent there. Let us know how it goes, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

I am having the same issue. I prepaid for the year in February, now this error is popping up and I can't connect.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there CPthre3!  If you can't get to the Manage Payment Options on commerce.microsoft.com to change it there, then you'll want to go ahead and contact a billing agent using the links above.  Should be really quick to sort out! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

it says, your membership has been suspended until you update your payment option. we'll charge your payment option and reactivate your membership after you update your account. for one the payment option doesn't need updating but i updated it anyway, and 2 it wont let me go on my account or memberships? how am i suppose to get my membership back if it won't let me access it?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Gs,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account.

When you have a suspension like that you'll need to contact Phone Support to change/update your payment information and get things resolved.

Please let us know how things go. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Im from Croatia with same problem, which number would I call?

Sorry this didn't help.