Your longest gap between achievements on a single game.

So I put Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood in today and grabbed the Mailer Daemon achievement.

On checking the dates though I was surprised to see that it is been 10 months since the last achievement I had gotten in the game.

What is the longest time you've gone between an achievement in a game? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

3 years between achievements on PGR 3.

About 3 years on Gears 1 , just finished it on insane last night lol.

Just over 5yrs on LOTR BFME2 lol!!!

Nearly five years with BF2:MC - 14 Sep 2006 to 27 Jul 2011. Decided to give it another try before the servers closed down.

I think my longest is 2 years and 9 days for Hitman Blood Money. Decided I needed the last 2 achievements.

few years, cant remeber what game tho !

I think mine would be in Burnout Paradise. unlocked on 04/05/2009 then got another this year unlocked on 28/07/2011

I think it might have to be the original F.E.A.R. Finished the game on 25/09/2008 with the "Fearless" achievement, and recently, on 26/09/2011, I got the "Environmentalist" achievement. So 3 years, 1 day.

About 2 or 3 years in Mass Effect 1.

Got the first two for doing Eden Prime and becoming a Spectre but then lack of motivation prevented me from getting off the Citadel in numerous attempts.  

I finally broke that curse sometime last year when I got the achievement for having Data Logs for all the races found in the Mass Effect world.

3 year + gap on Oblivion on my gamercard (24/6/2006 to 5/7/2009)