Your Gaming Space

I decided to create a thread where you could post links to pictures of your gaming space - the area where you keep your games & entertainment setup (TV, consoles, etc.). Since many of you will be getting an Xbox One, you could even do before & after photos to compare for fun. For those new to gaming they could look at other people's setups for ideas. So, have at it!

...now where did I put that camera?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="JamesAK 47"]

@Phantom

Wow that is an amazing setup. Really nice and clean. If you don't mind me asking how much did that setup run you? I want to steal some of your style for my game room lol.

[/quote]

Thanks man.  It is a very expensive setup...something that I've spent years building by gradually upgrading throughout the years (many years).  You can kind of come up with a price estimate by looking at the equipment list at the link, but just as an indication....each subwoofer costs $3,600 each.  So it's a pretty high end system.

[quote user="kuruczpa"]

Fatal, which one are you thinking of buying? I'm looking for a really nice one for the xbox one launch.

[/quote]I don't tend to splash ridiculous cash on things that I can't spot the difference very well with, so I was thinking of something rather humble along these lines www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_1 What about you?

Or maybe one of these- http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-UE42F5000AKXXU-42-inch-Widescreen-1080p/dp/B00BTG8AR4/ref=sr_1_11?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1384446797&sr=1-11&keywords=LG+HD+TV

Or maybe one of these! http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BS55OW0/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=electronics 

I'm too excited to really think straight, it's my first 1080p television!

Looks nice Unreal.

Nice setup phantom! Mine is dismal to say the least to the likes of yours.

I need to get on this!!  I have the best man cave... or in my case "chick lair"

That is a serious set up.

You people have way too much money to spend on luxuries lol A 1080p telly, and Xbox One, a couch, and I'm good.

[quote user="Phant0mRegiment"]

Mine is in my signature link.

[/quote]

nice looking set up, but i have to ask those two subs have to be serious over kill. im guessing your towers put out quality bass on their own. i have a single 12 with a room that looks decent size larger then yours and its overkill for me.

Fatal, which one are you thinking of buying? I'm looking for a really nice one for the xbox one launch.

That's one thing I love about the X1 being blu ray this time and hopefully whisper quiet. I can now move my existing blu ray player into another room and clear up some space for the X1. I can't wait to get it all set up next Friday!