Your Gaming Mannerisms

Personally I always take the games out off the drive and put them back into their cases after every gaming session; I even do this if I know I’m going back onto the game later its just a thing I like to do.

So that is mine so please comment on what do you always have to do either during/starting or finishing your gaming on your console.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I leave the game in the drive as I expect to be playing the same game later or whenever I'm on next

I leave them in the drive.  If my xbox disk drive is empty it doesn't always open, i have to press the button several times to open it.

Sometimes I get a disc and put it in the xbox. This one time I even saved the game.

I turn off my 360s via the controller so it doesn't get covered with fingerprints  :)

[quote user="BrianStorm46"]

I turn off my 360s via the controller so it doesn't get covered with fingerprints  :)

[/quote]

I do this, but because i can't be asked to get out of bed to reach the xbox.

I play naked ;)

I bathe my Xbox in coconut milk every time before I play it.

I leave the disc of the game I'm currently playing in the drive for months at a time as its very rarely I change the game I'm playing and if I do its generally an arcade game so there fore its played off the harddrive

[quote user="PFC NOOB STAIN"]

I play naked ;)

[/quote]

yeh I unfortunatelu know, word of advice next time don't be getting intimate with your gf with your vision camera on, while playing burnout paradise, I swear its like a damn flip book now in my mugshots gallery

[quote user="hobblejp"]

[quote user="PFC NOOB STAIN"]

I play naked ;)

[/quote]

yeh I unfortunatelu know, word of advice next time don't be getting intimate with your gf with your vision camera on, while playing burnout paradise, I swear its like a damn flip book now in my mugshots gallery

[/quote]

Hey, that reminds me of this. Inb4 Chris Hansen