Your Fav Title of 2011 thus far....

So over half way through the year and so what has been your favourite Xbox 360 title from the year thus far?

Please provide reasons why this game is your favourite!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="gooslaps goop"]

the only game i can think of that i bought that was released this year is knights contract

[/quote]

sorry i forgot about marvel vs capcom 3

i guess i like marvel vs capcom 3 better out of the two because i've played it more and i've only scratched the surface on Knights contract.

Bulletstorm for me. Loved it. Great fun

Topspin 4. Snooker was alright too.

Is tropico any good? The demo lacks a decent tutorial so it's hard to judge, but at least it's not another tedious fps.

I don't think any game this year has been worth even considering favourite of the month, let alone year. They've all been utter crap.

For me it has to be Mortal Kombat. Even though it had a lot of online issues there was still plenty for me to do offline.

I pretty much got addicted to this game when it first came out. Also I'm really loving the DLC and hope there will be plenty more to come in the future.

trying to see that thats genuine sarcasm about the whole "great year for gaming"...cos all that will be left to remember of 2011 will be hackers and the big names at the end of the year

Dead Space 2 for me, great game. I was hoping for it to be L.A Noire but I was disappointed.

Tropico 3? Great fun but its broken. Tropico 4 is out this year i think and hopefully builds on 3 and it isnt broken.

I really enjoyed Bulletstorm though the mp could have been beefed up a bit.Crysis 2 was decent while it lasted and i am enjoying Fear 3 atm.

Roll on August for my next purchase,Deus Ex.